Delicious olives, cheese and herb stuff bread.
- 1⁄2 cup of Manzanilla olives
- 1 loaf of bread, approx. 400g
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 4 dessert spoons of olive oil
1) Make diagonal cut on the surface of the bread without reaching the base, and open it up a little to separate and create some space.
2) Mix the olive oil with the chopped garlic cloves, the chilli flakes and the rosemary. Paint the cuts in the bread and the crust with this mixture.
3) Add the grated mozzarella and the olives, making sure to press them into the cuts in the bread.
4) Place the bread in an ovenproof recipient, cover with tin foil and bake for 10 minutes at 175oC. Remove the foil and bake for a further 10 minutes until golden.